Monday, December 15, 2008

Meet -- "Team RSD" - Racing For Awareness And Research!

Not long ago I came across "Team RSD" because of a comment left on one of my posts. I have to tell you, as soon as I arrived at their website: http://teamrsd.blogspot.com , I was completely impressed!! Not just because of a person being diagnosed with RSD, but because of what that person is doing "DESPITE" of being diagnosed with RSD.

Meet this incredible man; His name is Brian Mehrbrodt and is Owner of "Team RSD".
Since his diagnosis in September 2008 he put together "Team RSD" from Corbin/Dean Racing. The "TEAM RSD" Mustang will be running in the April 2009 Drag Racing Season. "Team RSD" was formed to create awareness of 'RSD' or otherwise known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.

With the support of his wife, family, friends and generous sponsors, "Team RSD" will be competing in NHRA, NMRA, and in the local drag racing events in 2009.
RSD awareness will be heightened by highly visible graphics on both the Dragsters and Race Trailers.
In addition, Informational Brochures will be distributed at each event. Magnetic Car Ribbons, and Red Bracelets will be available from any Corbin / Dean Racing Crew Member for a small donation. All donations will benefit RSD awareness and research.

At this time due to RSD, Brian will not be involved in the racing activities, but his son, Corbin Mehrbrodt, will be the driver.
Brian will be his son's #1 fan and attending as many races as possible.

As for myself, I know when "Team RSD" comes closer to my area, I will be there and would be so very honored to meet everyone.
I am so very proud of each and every member of this team, and wish them Many of God's Blessings!!

Please visit http://teamrsd.blogspot.com and show your support for all they are doing!!

1 comment:

Coach said...

This is soooo cool! Go "Team RSD!!"