Sunday, November 1, 2009

Climb Until Your Dream Comes True

Often your tasks will be many,
and more than you think you can do.
Often the road will be rugged
and the hills insurmountable, too.


Always remember, the hills ahead
Are never as steep as they seem,
And with faith in your heart start upward
And climb 'till you reach your dream.

Nothing in life that is worthy
Is ever too hard to achieve
,
If you have the courage to try it
And you have the faith to believe...

Faith is a force that is greater
Than knowledge or power or skill
And many defeats turn to triumph
If you trust in God's wisdom and will.


Faith is a mover of mountains,
There's nothing that God cannot do,
So start out today with faith in your heart

And Climb Until Your Dream Comes True


by Helen Steiner Rice




5 comments:

Coach A. said...

I loved this poem! :)

Anonymous said...

My Aunt who is now 93, sent me a card with these words, a very long time ago. I did cut it out and paste it on my mirror, every place I moved to I had it with me. It brought me so much encouragement, it motivated me to go back to school,as an Adult, completed, graduated with undergrad and graduate degrees, went through some rough times, but I lost my copy along the way, and forgot some of the words. It also encouraged my children, as they would read it wherever in the house it was posted.
I am now a born again Christian, and these words have new meaning. so this is to thank you for posting it on your site. I will not loose it again.
God bless
Rosalind

Unknown said...

Hi Rosalind,

I want to Thank YOU for drawing my attention back to this poem. When I read your inspiring words of what the poem means to you, then and now, it motivated me to re-read it and take a new appreciation of what it means....and for that, I Thank You!!

I am going to see if I can move this post to the main page, or re-post it there for everyone to enjoy all over again.

Wishing you many glorious times!!

~God Bless~
Coach Marla

Silvergirl said...

nice poem..

"Hey there! An award is waiting for you on my blog. Visit my blog to claim it. :)"

Unknown said...

Hi Silvergirl,

Thank you so much for the award!

I accept it with honor and will place it on my blog along with your badge!

Thank You Again!

~Blessings~
Coach Marla