Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Am I Doing??

For the past couple days I have been doing a "Sleep Study" in Ft. Worth, and I have to tell you, I have had the best time here!! The people are extra sweet and have a sense of humor, which is so important!! Of course they are all a bit perplexed by me in things like: where should we touch you; where should we put the electrode wires; but the best one is: how are should we pull to get the electrode wires off....hahahaha. Then when they do anything, they simply can't understand why I am laughing and upbeat...one lady said if she had everything I have been diagnosed with she would be the grumpiest old woman on the face of the earth..haha.

The reason I am posting this is because I have received several emails from people wondering where I have been and/or what I am up to.....so now everyone will know.=)
Although once I get back home I had planned on posting all about my experience with pictures of the room, me all wired up, and things, along with a couple videos I did for your viewing pleasure. haha

I must admit, I was extremely curious as to what the room would be like, what all do they do in a sleep study, etc. and now you all will be able to see the room from the other side of their camera!! Oh, and they said they could burn me a copy of the entire thing....how cool is that!! I might even be compelled to post that on here as well...maybe...hahaha.

Oops, gotta scoot, they just told me I have another testing in 10 minutes, and I have to shut everything down and off.

Make it an Amazing Day....Every Day!!

4 comments:

Tough Cookie said...

Good luck! Let us know how everything goes. I'm sending you love!

Handcrafted Awareness Jewelry said...

Can't wait to hear how it went Marla!
hUgz, Belle

Coach A. said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your experience:)

Coach A. said...

P.S. Your Twitters r awesome! Hope you hauled a good catch of new shoes...cuz, yes, you do deserve it!! xoxo