Monday, June 23, 2008

Didn't make it home yet.... =(

Well I tried to go home yesterday, but as soon as my mom heard what I was planning, she said no I wasn't and even used my middle name in the mix, and how it has only been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am suppose to rest....so I ain't going anywhere for awhile...hahahahaha. Of course I know she's right and everything, but I so miss my comfy adjustable bed, my 2 dogs, my hubby, my kids....you know, my life there!! But maybe in a couple weeks I will be able to go home.

I did get to test the SCS out pretty good after my 2 doctor appointments though. When we got back to Granbury, my parents wanted to eat at this one restaurant but the "coupon" they had wasn't good until 5pm., so we have a couple hours to kill. We went into my favorite type of store...Staples...I love office supplies for some reason. Then we went into this new show store that was having a 60% off sale to see what all they had. I tell you what, you would have thought we walked into Dillards without them having a sale, needless to say we didn't buy anything in there. Then we went into Beall's, my mom's back was already killing her so she sat down at the make-up counter and waited for me and dad. Dad went one way and I went the other. We walked around in there for at least an hour or more and believe it or not, I didn't buy a thing but my dad bought a shirt.
Finally it was time to go to the restaurant. We get a booth and I go to sit in and scoot across, as you do, well this was a non-scooting seat!! And to make things worse, the side that I had sat down on to scoot with was my left side where the battery is in my butt.....yes....it hurt because it pulled to bad!! I made one of those air sucking noises and my parents looked at me like I was crazy, then it was my mom's turn....she couldn't scoot either!! Of course it didn't hurt her, but she then knew what my noise was for....hahahaha
Then when we got home, I was so tired and sore all I could think about was changing my clothes, taking my meds and laying down. And I did just that!! For the next couple days I was totally worthless. I so paid for the excess in movement I did and knew I wasn't suppose to!! Bet I don't make that mistake again...hahahahaha.
Well, that about catches you up with today, so I will close this out for now.

~Have An Amazing Day~



No comments: