Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

I was given this award by a Megan from "Free My Brain From Migraine Pain" Megan coaches migraineurs and people with chronic illness in living purposeful lives, as well as working with small business owners to grow their businesses. Everyone suffering with migraines would be missing an amazing lady if you didn't check out her website!

Now, according to the rules of accepting the Kreativ Blogger Award I am to list six things that make me happy and pass this award on to six others.

So with no further ado...here are six things that make me happy:

1. Spending time with God!
2. My loving husband and family!
3. Helping others find the beauty in life!
4. My Radio Show!
5. My Grandchildren ALWAYS makes me smile!
6. All those I get to connect online!!

Now, who am I passing this award onto?
Let me tell you:

1. Coach A. of Life Trekking Coach
2. Jeisea of CRPS/RSD A Better Life
3. Bonnie Mechelle of Healthy Living and Weight Loss
4. Marguerite of Mother Knows Best
5. Laura and Kate of Teach Me To Talk
6. Crystal of Laugh At Cancer

I wish each and every one of you the best of luck and continued success in your life! I appreciate you ALL!! I hope you all check out their websites....You'll be glad you did!!

Oh...I almost forgot to post the award, silly me.
Drum Roll Please......



Thank You Megan!!

3 comments:

jeisea said...

Wow Marla!

I found your award announcement on a google alert. Thanks also for nominating me. I'm touched. Back home now so hope to catch up soon. Hope things are going well with you. Take care.
jeisea

Coach said...

3 cheers for Coach Marla!!!
You are always so thoughtful. I enjoy your blog and your BTR show. A million thanks for your nomination =)

Love Life!
Coach A.

Unknown said...

Thanks for nominating me! I am so thankful for your friendship and help. Hugs!

My award is listed at: http://laughatcancer.com/blog

Thanks again,

Hugs,

Crystal