Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but....

Hello everyone,

I have been so busy with moving to the country that I haven't had much time to post anything on here and I wanted to let you all know that I will be posting things again starting on Monday....things should be somewhat back to normal by then...hahahahaha.

Who knew moving could be such a hassle?? It totally wears you out...mind, body and spirit!! Especially when you are doing around a holiday (Thanksgiving) and family wanting to coming by to see the new house. Love the company, but wish they would wait a bit longer to come by....selfish isn't it?

Oh well, I better get back to putting things up so it will look a bit more presentable for when the family comes by again this evening. hahahahaha.

I wish you all a very Splendid day and I will chat with you later.

Much Love,
Coach Marla

1 comment:

Coach said...

Welcome to your new home! Moving is like cooking...when it's done life's a treat!

Love,
Coach A.