Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's YOUR Best "Camp Name" Contest!!!!

Alright Everyone....if you listened to the show today you already know what I am about to write, but if you didn't listen....other than; tsk tsk shame on you (see link below and go listen!!)....I am about to share some wonderful info with you!!

Our guest today, Kathy Gruver is a 'Certified Medical Massage Therapist" (among other titles) and she has made an offer to my show listeners!!

Here's the offer:

Come up with a "Camp Name" and send it to me at winninglife@rsdcoach.com with the subject line of: "Camp Name", and I will send to Kathy.
Kathy will then pick the best name and the winner will win a copy of her dvd titled:

Therapeutic Massage at Home -- Learn to Rub People the Right Way™.


Like me, you will be so grateful for this dvd!!

Learn more about Kathy and her dvd at:

www.HealingCircleMassage.com
You'll be glad you did!!!!


If you have not listened to the show and have no clue as to what I am talking about in this post, go listen to the show now at: www.rsdcoachlive.com and then send me your best "Camp Name"!!


2 comments:

Body said...

Nice blog do you have and same category of my blog, I just drop Ec and then put you Link in my blogroll please check it and don't forget link me too.

Best regards

Health Body

Unknown said...

Hey Body,

I love that you stopped by and I will be linking to your blog as well!

Send in your "Camp Name" to win that Massage DVD!! (You won't regret it)

~Blessing~
Coach Marla