Monday, March 23, 2009

Ever Wonder If You're Giving A Massage Correctly?


With this video you won't have to wonder anymore!! And if you pre-order this DVD before April 16th, Kathy is offering FREE Shipping!! I have placed my order and my husband is anxiously waiting for it because he says I really don't do it right. =)

You can pre-order your DVD by going to http://www.healingcirclemassage.com/instructional_dvd or you can call 805-680-1984.

Kathy was a guest on my show so if you would like to get to know her before you pre-order your DVD, just go to http://www.rsdcoachlive.com . You will find that Kathy is such an knowledgeable and inspirational lady and what she is offering in this DVD is step by step instructions on how you can give a massage the correct way so as to not hurt anyone, but help with their aches and pains much much better!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Joannah, Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment!! I do appreciate you!!

And I must say, I checked out your site and I learned a thing or two about memory cards and will so be following you to get the cheapest price on them....always needing to upgrade!! hahahaha

Much Love & Respect,
Coach Marla

Coach said...

Super DVD idea! Thanks Coach Marla :)

Unknown said...

I have had my DVD for a few weeks now and I tell you what .... It is such an AWESOME DVD!!

It has taught my husband and myself how to give and receive the best possible massage, and it has been simply wonderful!!

You definitely owe it to yourself to get this DVD for yourself and your loved one!!

~Blessings~
Coach Marla