Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Calf Has A Name....


I tell ya, it wasn't easy to make this decision with all the WONDERFUL suggestions everyone provided me!! And I do so appreciate each and every one of those suggestions!! But the name I have decided to be so fitting for the precious baby girl, was one I had thought of before asking for suggestions, but wasn't completely sold on either....I'm sure you all can kind of relate to that kind of indecisiveness, or maybe now....hahahahaha!


But tonight while I was driving to Ft. Worth in the dark with very little to do but think, I ran through the list of all the names submitted as well as those I had thought of and this one just fits her so well, that I had to chose it for her!! I am sure you all will agree, once you all know what the name is huh?? hahahaha


The name I picked is: "Blind Faith" but 'Faith' is what she will go by!! Hope you all will let me know what you think of that name, and I hope you aren't disappointed that your suggestions weren't picked....I will keep them for the next calf that is abandoned, but hopefully that one won't be blind!!


You all are such great people to give me all those excellent suggestions....and they all fit her very well, which made this so much more difficult than I had ever thought!!!!!!!


I will keep you all updated on her progress, as I plan on bridle training her when I return
home in a week or so. She needs to learn how to listen and follow the voice she hears so she doesn't get lost on her way to and from the corral to the pasture and back. Because I do so want her to be able to go into the pasture and graze like she is suppose to and enjoy her life without always being penned up!! So I am really anxious to get started on training her, and I have 'faith' that she will do well!!


Many Thanks To You ALL!!!!


~God Bless~


So, Without further ado, Ladies & Gentlemen It is my great pleasure to introduce to you:
Miss 'Blind' Faith Martindale




4 comments:

Tough Cookie said...

I am in love with Faith!!!! She is a doll!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy her every minute and give her a big hug for me.

Thinking of you :-)

Coach said...

I love her new name! Great choice!! Looking forward to watching her grow up =)

Tough Cookie said...

Thank you so much for your comments! They are always so uplifting and encouraging! Just when I think I am not up to par, you come along and make me feel like I am doing a great job. I really thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

Blind Faith, what a great name. This is the kind of faith we are to execise in following the Lord. Many blessings all...