Monday, January 5, 2009

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association-RSD Coach™

I am raising funds for research and development of a possible cure to end the life shattering pain one goes through with this syndrome. If you were living with this extremely painful syndrome, wouldn't you want someone to raise funds to help you not hurt every second of every minute of every hour of every day?? Of course you would! So won't you please give to help someone else can feel better!

read more | digg story


See my FirstGiving Widget on SideBar for quick Donating or Click the Title of this Post!
Thank You & God Bless! We ALL appreciate your contribution in helping us FEEL better!!

3 comments:

Tough Cookie said...

Hi, Marla! Thank you so much for all the wonderful things you said about me. I feel I can fulfill my life's purpose in this work. Good for you for spreading awareness and raising funds!

I can't wait to report back about the mercury/food allergy tests. Maybe we can find some breakthroughs for RSDers!

Hayley Cafarella said...

fabulous!
I am hoping to do some fundraising this year, however I have had trouble even finding out the best place to send the funds!! Do you mind if i ask where this goes? Thanks so much!
-Caf :)

Unknown said...

Hi Caf,

This goes through FirstGiving but then DIRECTLY to the RSD Organization at
http://www.rsds.org

Are you going to the RSD Conference in March in Arizona? If so, maybe we can meet up there!

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Blessings